Check out www.ourspace.in for more baby products

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Matey Bubble Bath liquid

I have yet to meet a child who does not like a bubble bath. However, for kids we cannot use a normal shampoo or an adult bubble bath liquid as it will burn their eyes and make that fun pass time, not so much fun.
Surprisingly, I have not seen a good economically priced bubble bath liquid for kids in the Indian market. Well, atleast not in Hyderabad.
I use Matey, an imported one for my daughter. It's price in the local market varies between Rs. 345/- to Rs. 375 /- for 500 ml and I'm desperately looking for a cheaper alternative. Many have suggested using Johnson & Johnson Top to Toe but I feel we definetly have to use more of the liquid than Matey to get the same volume of bubbles. Matey is nice but I'm sure the Indian companies can come up with economically priced bubble bath liquid.

No comments: